We’re always looking for contributors to share their perspectives on sexuality, femininity while giving a voice to the woman of today. If you are someone who enjoys writing, especially about sex, love, and relationships; we are looking for you! My Little Vixen is recruiting writers from all walks of life to share their stories with our audience. We are interested in stories that tell different perspectives to show that everyone’s sexual journey is unique. We are looking for dating stories, sexual health tips, news angle & current events, and more. Contributors are paid per post.
My Little Vixen Writer Guidelines
- Blog posts should be a minimum of 400 words. The maximum should be 1,000 words.
- The pay is $50 per post. The payment will be paid out on a monthly basis. So if your story publishes in April you will be paid by the 5thof next month. You will receive payments on the 5th of every month. There is no cap on how many pitches we accept from you. If we like, we’ll accept it.
- Email completed articles to email@example.com. Assignments must be emailed by the chosen deadline.
- Keep pitch emails to one a week with a minimum of 5 story ideas. Please have ‘PITCH’ in the subject line.
- Please include the category that is associated with your story idea.
- Each article must have a two-sentence byline at the end of your article. It can include a link to your website and/or social media profiles. “Ex. Dana Givens is a kinky CEO of My Little Vixen and provocative provocateur. Follow her adventures on Twitter and Instagram.”
Blog Topics We’re Looking For
- Dating & Relationships– articles or personal essays about sexual experiences in dating. Looking for a lot of specific lifestyles like polygamy, dating websites, and other modern dating problems.
- Travel & Romance– travel-centric sex stories (kinky hotels for singles, red light district in Bangkok, etc.). We are really interested in personal experience essays.
- Kinky Sex Tips– tips on how to give oral sex, sex positions, and overall helpful hints on how to improve your sex life.
- Sexuality & Current Events– story ideas centered on sexuality in current events from Planned Parenthood to reproductive rights.
- Sexual Health – articles including health information centered around your sexual health from how to use an IUD, protection from STIs, and more.
Please send a short bio, published clips with pitches to firstname.lastname@example.org.